Content Management System
SCPS administrators used to have to wait 24 hours to publish content to their Web site. Now, with a new database-driven site and Content Management System (CMS), content managers are able to update any text on a moment's notice.
Different types of user accounts were created in the CMS for various levels of access, which provides flexibility for the SCPS staff. Content is moved through a series of stages, and the administrator can see the publish date, title, creator, last date modified and current status of every record. Users can search for records by keywords, sort records by category, and store and maintain records of content updates.
- Now SCPS administrators can quickly publicize new news items and course listings, posting up-to-the-minute information as quickly as it happens.
- Dynamic content is stored in a database, which makes it easy to maintain.
- Success rate of marketing and advertising campaigns is easy to measure and track.
- Java, Java Servlets, EJBs, J2EE Technology
- Apache Web Server
- ATG Dynamo Application Server
- Oracle Database Server
To deliver this Web Site, we provided the following services:
- Information architecture
- Visual design
- System architecture and design
- System integration
- Implementation (presentation, logic and data layers)
- Quality assurance testing
- Technical research
- Project management
|More of Our Solutions|
Read about Content Management Systems we’ve built for other clients:
|Lenox Hill Hospital, Public Web Site|
|NYU Undergraduate Admissions|
|National Center on Education and the Economy|